• Explosion-proof mixing motor agitates wash to prevent scorching of solids in the kettle.
• Onion-shaped helmet on top of kettle helps reduce pressure and holds back higher boiling compounds.
• Temperature probe in pot helps user control modulation of steam maintaining desired temperature providing
consistency in the distilling process.
• LED lighting in column and Pot. (optional)
• Three-way valve for pot and column selection helps during striping cycle by retaining more of the original fermented
wash. Switches for raw and fine burning.
• Insulated jacket kettle.
• Versatile system designed to produce any spirit from gin to whiskey.
• Semi continuous design for maximum efficiency
• Standard Four plate glass rectification column
• Efficient CIP ring for 360 degree cleaning
• Standard Whiskey Helmet (other styles available upon request)
• Copper and 304 Stainless Construction (no solder)
• Three position valves for stripping and rectifification runs
• Stainless tube and Shell liquid management condenser
with glass shell for full viewing of condensing water.
• 304 Stainless steel process piping
• 50 gallon
• 125 gallon
• 250 gallon semi-continuous design
• 500 gallon
• 1000 gallon semi-continuous design