Glycol chillers are desiged to re-circulate water/glycol to maintain the set temperature of tank for fermentation and storage.
• 7.5 ton capacity. Normal BTU/H 60,000. Power 3-phase, 208 - 230 V. 60 Hz.
• Design: 18 gpm, 30% PG. 50° F leaving water temp (capable down to -20° F). Ambient design 90° F.
• Digital Scroll compressor, R410 A refrigerant with high & low refrigerant pressure switch & gauge.
• High efficiency condenser with copper tubes and aluminum fins.
• Process connection 1-1/4" NPT
• Include 2 HP stainless steel pump 18 gpm and 80 gallon insulated tank with sight tube, drain & valve.
• NEMA 4 control cabinet with branch circuit protection, powder coated & galvanized frame.
• 34" x 80" x 61" H., weight 1700 lb.
• 1 year limited parts warranty.
GW Kent Catalog #307-07B
Typical lead time
Currently not available
Typical shipping details
This product ships from warehouses in:
All prices are FOB Michigan warehouse. Shipping charges are extra and will be added to invoice. Delivery is for commercial location with standard business hours. Special services, lift gate delivery, re-delivery and re-routing are subject to trucking company fees and policy. Consignee are responsible for trucking fees and delivery arrangement. No residential delivery and we do not supply product for personal use.