Automatic barrel cleaning machine for efficient and easy barrel washing. Simple control via Siemens PLC touch creen, automatic cleaning & steam sanitizing cycle and bung hole rotating & positiing sensor control set up. Cellar worker just needs to forklift barrel on rack onto machine.
• Wash 2 staindard barrels simultaneously, machine made of stainless steel and mounted on wheel.
• High impact pressure washing & cleaning with patented 3D washing system.
• Automatic bung hole positioing for spray nozzle entry for cleaning.
• Working temperature up to 90° C.
• Designed for pressure washer (not included), up to 100 bar of working pressure.
• Programmable with Siemens PLC controller for washing cycle and draining time.
• Steam line connection for barrel sterilizing (steam machine not included)
• 3-phase, 208 - 230 V, 60 Hz.
GW Kent Catalog #2997