Air-cooled chiller designed to provide a glycol fluid temperature around 25° F but have an operating range of 20° F to 70° F.
• Air condensed refrigerating circuit.
• 1.5 ton capacity (9346 btu), and hermetic compressor charge with R134A refrigerant
• High & low refrigerant pressure switch and copper immersed coaxial evaporator
• 1-phase, 208 - 230V. 60 Hz.
• 4 gallon insulated reservoir with sight tube included.
• Includes 1/2 hp. rotary vane pump (3.6 gpm @ 60 psi) and 4 gallon tank.
• NEMA 1 control cabinet.
• Water in & out connection is 1/2" NPT.
• Measure 19" x 25" x 37" H. Weight 345 lb.
GW Kent Catalog #307-01
Typical lead time
Currently not available
Typical shipping details
This product ships from warehouses in:
All prices are FOB Michigan warehouse. Shipping charges are extra and will be added to invoice. Delivery is for commercial location with standard business hours. Special services, lift gate delivery, re-delivery and re-routing are subject to trucking company fees and policy. Consignee are responsible for trucking fees and delivery arrangement. No residential delivery and we do not supply product for personal use.