The Race Razor was developed for a very prestigious beer company in Europe. Unlike the other machines, it works with roll stock, fan-folded and flat stock labels. The labels can also be fed right out of a printer making it ideal for short print runs without the need for a re-winder.
• Bottle or container size 1 1/2 " to 5"
• Web width 1" to 6"
• Roll diameter 8" maximum
• Label orientation #4 left edge leading
• Capable of applying front and back labels alternating on the same roll (requires optional gap guide)
• As containers are labeled, the used sub-straight is wound onto the crank roller keeping your work area clean.
• Constructed of Alcoa aluminum and stainless steel.
• Approximate labeling speed is 10-15 containers per minute
GW Kent Catalog #3513