Premium quality brite tank for walk-in coolers, great for popular beers in the brewpub.
Available in 7, 10, and 15 bbl models.
• Design pressure 15 psi
• 4 stainless steel legs with leveling feet
• 304 stainless steel, thickness 11 gauge (unjacketed)
• Interior and exterior finish bright polish to 250 grit, hygienic surface
• Flanged and dished head top and bottom, 25% head space
• Racking port and discharge port with butterfly valve & fittings
• Side manway door
• Fully welded exterior shell
• CIP arm and spray ball
• Carbonation system - 1" x 8" L. x 2 micron stone with check valve and extension pipe.
• Vacuum & pressure relief valve, relief pressure 15 psi, relief vacuum 5 psi
• Pressure gauge
• Perlick style sample valve
• Tank complete with fittings, valves and all parts (Option purchase for temperature controller & solenoid valve)
GW Kent Catalog #586
Typical lead time
TBD from time of order
Typical shipping details
This product ships from warehouses in:
All prices are FOB Michigan warehouse. Shipping charges are extra and will be added to invoice. Delivery is for commercial location with standard business hours. Special services, lift gate delivery, re-delivery and re-routing are subject to trucking company fees and policy. Consignee are responsible for trucking fees and delivery arrangement. No residential delivery and we do not supply product for personal use.