The Model AU-3 is the smallest fully automatic unscrambler in the industry--handling a wide range of containers with little or no parts, no air and has a low profile (the maximum height is 60 inches). Virtually all styles and shapes of plastic, metal and corrugated containers can be handled in the range of 1/2 inch to 6 inches tall and up to 3 inches wide. A wide range of speeds can be obtained depending upon container size.
Round, Square, Oval, Triangular and Rectangular Bottles.
Plastic, Corrugated and Tin Bottles
3" diameter and 6" tall maximum bottle size
speeds up to 300 bottles/minute
110V 1Ph 50/60Hz (NEMA 12)
No air required
- Compact Design requires less than a 5’ x 4’ foot print (only 4 ft. of line space).
- Low profile 30” diameter stainless steel pre-feeder.
- Exclusive patent pending design eliminating numerous change parts.
- Fully adjustable orienting mechanism to handle a wide range of containers.
- Minimal to no changeover parts needed for a wide range of plastic round, square, rectangular, and oval containers from 3/4” to 3” wide and 1 1/2” tall up to 6” tall.
- Heavy duty welded construction frame.
- Electronic variable speed controls for all orienting functions.
- Non-marring contact parts for pre-feeder, orienting mechanism and discharge exit.
- Can be used with existing conveyor or with an optional stainless steel Feed Systems conveyor listed below.
- Automatic Electronic bottle counter.
- No air required for most applications.
- Stainless steel and Lexan covers and guards throughout allowing for wide access for easy adjustments.
- Calibrated settings allow for ease and repeatability of changeovers.
- Computer designed for a quiet, smooth, dependable operation.
- Left to right conveyor discharge is standard.
- Complete with 10 cubic foot stainless steel floor level bottle supply hopper and elevator complete with cleanout door for easy unloading.
- Other size hoppers available.
- Interlocking safety switches on lexan guarding