Colordyne 1600 S is a Sheet Fed full color printer that is powered by Memjet technology. This cost effective digital print solution is capable of printing full variable color for the same cost of monochrome color. With endless possibilities, the 1600 S brings throughput speeds of 12 inches/second and is ideal for forms, labels, tags, and envelopes. With 6 inches per second, the printhead is in the highest quality mode of 1600x1600 dpi. At 12 inches per second, the printhead produces 1600x800 dpi. Manage your label costs by printing in-house. Printing full digital color from 3" to 8.5" wide, Colordyne Technologies is your solutions partner for color printing.
- Maximum Dot Rate: Up to 740 Million ink droplets per second
- Ink Colors: Five channels per print head: CMYKK
- Media Types: Sheet material (Label, Tag, Paper, Envelope)
- Print Speed: 6 inches/second high quality mode, 12 inches/second in normal quality
- Print Resolution: High Quality is 1600 x 1600 dpi, Normal Quality is 1600 x 800 dpi
- Media Thickness: 0.004 to 0.020 inches
- Maximum Print Width: 8.5"
- Maximum Print Length: 17"
- Minimum Media Length: 4.2"
- Minimum Media Width: 3"
- Maximum Media Width: 9.5"
- Dimensions: 20"W x 24"L x 17.25"H
- Weight: 75 lbs. (34 kg)
- Interface: USB and Ethernet
- Power Requirement: 100-240V, 60hz
- Construction: Solid steel made in the United States
- Power Requirements: 100-240V, 60hz