The New England Machinery, Inc.NEHCP-48 is a compact unscrambling system that accepts bulk plastic containers and stands them onto a conveyor. This model offers a compact, space saving footprint due to an integrated hopper elevator resulting in two machines in the space of one. The NEHCP-48 is designed for high efficiency and high output.
Versatility - The NEHCP-48easily integrates into existing filling, capping and decorating lines as well as other equipment in your packaging operations. The unique design allows for easy container loading and operation and maintenance. This model is ideal for the pharmaceutical, dairy, food, beverage, medical devices, personal care, and cosmetic industries. It handles a wide range of containers and offers rapid changeover.
Dependability - This system offers an integrated bulk supply hopper elevator and orienting bowl to provide a steady supply of properly oriented containers to the line. The NEHCP-48 also offers easy access to all sub-assemblies for fast, efficient maintenance.
Speed - Depending on container size and configuration, this model can reach speeds up to 400 containers per minute.
- Completely enclosed/dust protection
- Tubular stainless steel welded frame
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Powder coated aluminum faceplate
- Clean, non-painted, non-marring surfaces
- Soft start and stop features
- Clear polycarbonate guarding
- Zero access exit tunnel
- 48" sorting bowl
- Integrated 30 cu.ft. hopper with vertical elevator
- Safety interlocks on all guarding doors
- Non-scuffing nylon faced padded transfer belts
- Linatex faced timing belt
- Jog switch w/10 foot cord
- Adjustable discharge height 36" ± 2"
- High floor clearance
- Smoothed and polished welds
- Direct discharge to customer’s constant speed, continuous motion conveyor
- Operations and maintenance CD manual
- Manual/automatic dump valve (release all compressed air from the system)
- UL listed components
- Low air safety shutdown
- Backlog photoeye