The Matthews eSolarMark Light CO2 laser coding systems are ideal for coding a high quality, contrasting mark onto PET materials, such as beverage containers. There is also an IP65 rated heavy duty version for washdown environments.
The Matthews laser coding systems provide many interface options to connect to emote devices such as PLC’s, packaging equipment, material handling equipment, and many other peripheral devices used in the manufacturing environment.
- Marking on PET plastics and packaging foils
- Vector-quality code at high line speed
- Both stationary and “On the Fly” marking/coding
- Permanent and flexible coding of alpha-numeric texts/dates/time, serial numbers, barcodes, 2D codes and graphics on the products
- Integration friendly design
- High flexibility of system due to large number of options
- Unauthorized access protection
- Shock/Temperature Tested
- Low operation cost/No maintenance/No consumables