Why choose an Aesus AF-1 Little Filler?
To select a liquid filler there are decisions to make – speed price, capabilities, convenience, ease of operation, reliability etc.. Likewise in the manufacturing of a filling machine similar considerations apply. From the very many alternatives, we selected positive displacement gear pump as the preferred technology.
- The advantages are as follows:
- Any type of product can be handled from light liquids through to heavy creams and pastes.
- Each nozzle has its own independent volumetric pump giving the highest possible accuracy.
- Variances in viscosity through a batch are less likely to affect the fill.
- Setup and changeover is simple and quick.
- Product can be fed either from a hopper above or from a drum below.
- The gear pump is always immediately ready to fill again after the previous fill.
- There is no suction stroke to wait for, as with piston fillers.
- There are no limitations on the volume dispensed. From milliliters to gallons it is simply how long the gear pump runs for.
- Accuracies of ±0.5% are easily achievable.
- The adjustment of 1 nozzle does not affect any other nozzle.
- The units are very compact
Typical lead time
1-2weeks from receipt of PO & Payment from time of order