Fill-level Inspection Equipment
Filling Level Control
FT System has several different models of FILL LEVEL INSPECTION SYSTEMS that utilize varying technologies.
HIGH FREQUENCY FILL LEVEL INSPECTION Technology
CONTAINER TYPE - Glass, PET, HDPE (suitable for conductive liquid - water, beverages, soft drinks, wine, spirits…)
The technology used is designed for the measurement of the product volume in the controlled area.
The system allows the detection of the fill level and the management of the rejection of underfilled or overfilled containers.
- Available in other configurations
o X-Ray technology
o Infrared technology
o Machine vision technology
- Management of rejection signals from external systems
- Simple installation on any filling line
- Independent structure for eliminating noise and vibration and ensuring
maximum accuracy and minimum maintenance
- Designed to be integrated with additional inspections
(They can be installed after the Monoblock)
o Cap presence
o High/cocked cap presence
o Cap color
o Foam presence (600 series version)
o Foam compensation (700 series version)