AUTOMATIC PACKAGING MACHINE DESIGNED FOR CARRIER ERECTING AND BOTTLES PACKING
New and innovative packaging solution, it blends in a single machine all carrier erecting and packing operations.
CARRIER STANDARD 200 overcomes manual operations and goes one better current solutions which require
more machines and space.
Within its compact frame, affordable and high performing, CARRIER STANDARD 200 is the perfect packaging
solution for every craft brewery.
CARRIER ERECTING UNIT
Provides carriers erecting and its transfer to in-line carrier packer.
The easy-load carrier magazine ensures a continuous carriers supply to the erector.
APE ""teardrop"" synchronized and servo-controlled movement design allows carriers feed to the opening station.
By dual vacuum grippers system, lower grippers hold the carrier firmly, while upper grippers pull the carrier open.
A specific mechanical device device assures carriers bottom wedge-in.
IN-LINE CARRIER PACKING UNIT
Provides bottles line up and its placement into carriers.
The bottles conveyor ensures continuous product feed to the picking platform.
Carriers, coming from erecting unit, are transferred to packing platform.
The packing head picks up and places bottles inside carriers.
A dedicated carrier centering device provides with follow through packing operations to assure gentle product
handling and labels integrity.
Conveyors ensures continuous carriers feed to case erecting and packing group.
MACHINE TECHNICAL FEATURES:
- Placed on a weld and bolt steel basement that eliminates vibrations and ensures long life, machine frame is
completely manufactured with STAINLESS STEEL AISI 304
- Clear guard doors, provided with aluminium specifics and 5 mm thickness polycarbonate panels, combine
maximum visibility with total protection as they stop production when opened
- New robotic packing arm composed of multi-axial delta robot with SEW EURODRIVE Mecatronic Motion
Technology. Robotic arm is designed to go through the shortest path from bottle conveyor to carrier and back. It is
programmed to have total operations control and maximum efficiency. The pick and place operation is servo
driven providing precise bottles placement into carriers. An anti-collision device links robotic arm to packing head
to assure total product integrity
- Machine suitable for nr. 4/6-pack carriers special packing equipments to ensure maximum flexibility.
Nr. 6 grippers packing head for 6-pack and nr. 8 grippers for 4-pack to allows nr. 2 4-pack per cycle.
- Quick changeover thanks to rapid adjust cranks and slides with locking handles.
Ultra rapid packing head changeover requires only 1 minute thanks to innovative release system
- Equipped with a unique design ByPass system to directly feed bottles to the case packing unit
- Clean and wide operating TOUCHSCREEN PANEL (HMI) gives easy and intuitive machine operating. The HMI
allows the operator to create new programs. Main settings are accessed at the operator panel for quick and easy
changeover. The touchscreen panel keeps helping users with guidances and alarms while operating. Any time
HMI displays all machine functioning parameters for maximum control
- Nr. 500 pc. Carrier magazine equipped with product lack signal alarm
- CE marking in conformity of Directive 2006/42/EC
PRODUCT TECHNICAL FEATURES:
Nr. 4/6- pack carrier
Thickness: M in. / M ax. 1,2 mm
Length: M in. 125 mm M ax. 290 mm
Height: Min. 180 mm M ax.300 mm
Width: Min. 110 mm M ax. 165 mm
Cell: b ottle diameter + 4 mm
Diameter: M in. 50 mm M ax. 80 mm
Height: M in. 180 mm M ax. 300 mm
9.000 bph rel. To 330 ml bottle format in 6/pack
Productivity may vary in relation to different product format
PLC: S IEMENS S7 1200
OPERATOR PANEL: S IEMENS
MOTION/GEARMOTOR: S EW EURODRIVE
PNEUMATIC: F ESTO
STANDARD ELECTRICAL CONFIGURATION: 4 00 Volt / 50 Hz / 3PH + Neutral + Earth
Technical specifications may be adjusted to each contry requirement
Model:CARRIER STANDARD 200
Category:AUTOMATIC PACKAGING MACHINE