Automatic monobloc in stainless steel with non-welded high stiffness mechanical frame, in a single piece, composed of:
 24 Two phases rinser-blower (example water + gas) Øp mm 1152 in stainless steel for bottles with 115mm max diameter. A gripper device takes the bottle by the neck and - through a system of sprocket-wheel-rack pushed by a cam - turns it upside down. The nozzle enters in to the bottle neck for 75 mm. The injection takes place only in bottle presence. There is no contact between the bottle neck and the injector parts. The two injection system are completely separated. The calibration and duration of the injections may be adjusted through an external cams system. The dripping water is recovered in a closed circuit without wetting the machine. The pincers then go back to normal position and opens letting the outlet star place the bottle on the conveyor belt.
 24 Gravity filler Øp mm 1152 with light depression. The filling valves (patented) cut off both the wine and the gas return, excluding any contact between the inside of the tank and the environment. The filling level changes between 30 and 90mm from the top of the mouth. Wine feeding from the bottom allows a natural and total emptying of the tank. The flow is adjusted by a pneumatic electrovalve. The washing and sterilization of the tank provide the outflow from above. The filling valves have got an open position for washing and sterilization. The pedestals of the bottles are mechanical with thrust by spring and return by cam.
 5 Vacuum revolving corking turret Øp mm 324. Cork closure at 16mm. Mono pipe cork feeding with cam system for secure cork dispensing into the head (Corks feeder not included in the price list see CAPSULES FEEDER section). Heads, centring cones and high vacuum cam sector disassembling is very easy and quick. Oil bath bottle lifting pedestals. Cork presence photocell. Generalized use of stainless steel.
It is possible by-pass the rinser and/or capper rotation. The corker rotation can be by-passed. The inlet and the transfer between the filler and the corker are granted by infeed screws that guides and synchronize the bottles. The filler and the corker height adjustment is electric. Equipped for one type of cylindrical bottle.
The monobloc is equipped with:
- Safety guards in accordance with CE standards with tempered glass doors.
- Centralized dummy bottles with manual positioning for rinser sterilization.
- N°1 Capacitive probe (Vega) with analogue signal from 4 to 20 mA for feeding pump inverter management of the filler.
- Spout centring device with cam movement for bottle neck centring on the inlet star.
- Proximity to check bottles descending at the end of the filling stage.
- Electrical adjustment of punches for the depth of the cork in the bottle.
- Photoelectric cell device to avoid the store up of bottles at the exit of the monobloc.
- PLC and operating terminal (touch screen).
Output 4500 litres/hourSpeed 1500-7500 bottles/hour
Category:RINSING - FILLING - MULTIHEADS CORKING MONOBLOCK