Automatic monobloc in stainless steel composed of:
 Light depression automatic labeller for auto-adhesive labels equipped with:
• Station for body label with height adjustment with encoder, angular adjustment, step-step motor (bobbin Ømax 400mm) and motorized paper recovery.
• The label is placed on a conveyor belt (at light depression) and then positioned on the bottle.
• The transferring belt has height and angular adjustment.
• The contrast belt has height and angular adjustment. Machine supplied with security guards according to CE standards. Variable step infeed screw bottles inlet. Labelling station and monobloc management centralized from the control panel with touch screen (possibility to save bottles format). Machine to be installed in line (without conveyor and re-sending roller, pre-set for 1HP conveyor). Equipped for one type of cylindrical bottles.
- Labels up to a max of 300 mm on cylindrical bottles
- Paper passage 190 mm and blade 190mm- Label application tolerance ± 1 mm (on cylindrical bottle)
- Maximum number of label dispensing stations 1
- Label roll with inside diameter 76 mm and outside diameter 400 mm
- Electrical height adjustment from the bottom of the bottle, between 10 and 150 mm
- Suitable for cylindrical and tapered bottles, maximum taper 1,5°
- Bottle diameter from 60 to 115 mm
- Bottle height from 170 to 400 mm only labelling
- Photocell and warning device for end of label roll
Speed: Labelling only 1.500-4.000 bottles/hour
Manufacturer: GAI S.p.A.
Category: LABELLING MONOBLOCS