The CONTACT 55/Kprofi is a professional cooling system which stands out from our range of dry contact cooling systems for its versatile use in the commercial use, breweries or larger receptions.
• This cooler is equipped with a completely unique high quality system with a quiet built in air compressor and molecule suction air filter.
• This cooler has a continuous cooling performance of 9-10.6 Gallon/h., max. 13 Gallon/h.
• The pressure is adjustable by the screw next to the manometer in the range between 1-3 bars.
• The modern compressor cooling unit uses the power input for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage.
• Excellent chilled wine will be ready in the thermal block within 5-8 minutes after the cooler has been switched on.
• LINDR cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its power input.
• All external construction is made from stainless steel to give a more clean and aesthetic look.
• The used materials meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.
• This machine also includes a stainless steel drip tray and an adjustable temperature control with 7 different settings. 38F-50F.
• Two grab handles on top of the machine enables the machine to be carried and moved with ease.
• CONTACT coolers have been recognized by experts as the wine coolers with the best ratio of price/ performance/ quality/ dimension.
• Dimensions W 15 ¾” L 16 ¾” H 27 ¾”
• Weight 76 lb.