Wine pub system
Oak Barrel 50/K 3x tap ( 2 Cooled) Built in Air Compressor
• The luxurious Wooden KEG 50/ K cooler is designed for professional cooling and dispensing of chilled wine and beverage in professional, man caves and commercial use.
• One tap is designed for the uncooled beverage, for example red wine.
• Its decor and aesthetic design of high quality processed oak wood with stainless steel, makes this cooler the perfect accessory for a modern restaurant or bar.
• This cooler is equipped with a completely unique high quality system with a quiet built in compressor comprising a damper and molecule suction air filter.
• This cooler has a continuous cooling performance of 9-10.6 Gallon/h., max.13 Gallon/h.
• The modern compressor cooling unit uses the power input for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage.
• The best chilled wine will be ready in the thermal block within 3-5 minutes after the cooler has been switched on.
• LINDR cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its power input.
• The complete external construction is made from oak wood and stainless steel to give a more clean and aesthetic look.
• The materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.
• This machine also includes a stainless steel drip tray and an adjustable temperature control with 7 different settings. 38F-50F.
• Dimensions W 13 ¾” L 16 ¼” H 20 ¾”
• Weight 77.6 lb.