The smallest in the SQN series, and perhaps the most popular pump we sell, the SQN 20 is a versatile 20 gallon per minute FIP from Jabsco that allows you to move liquids gently and precisely. Its wired remote control allows you to make smooth rackings from barrels without disturbing lees like you would with an air diaphragm pump.
TCW's SQN series pumps have been our bestselling pump for many years. Their small size and rugged construction have made them the industry standard for flexible impeller pumps. In fact, many of the SQN pumps we sold decades ago are still in service today, with spare parts easily available.
Pump heads are made of cast and machined 316 stainless steel, not formed/bent stainless steel like lesser pumps. This means less required maintenance, less wear and tear on impellers, and no leaking.
These units are self-priming up to -10 feet under dry impeller conditions and up to 20 feet under wet. The standard impeller is non-toxic neoprene (fair for ozone), with Nitrile (not for ozone), EPDM and Viton (both good for ozone) available.
• Motor and head are close-coupled drive with no belts or gear reducers for increased power and reliability over belt-driven heads
• Precision cast head manufactured from 316 stainless steel
• Variable speed controls in a NEMA 4 enclosure with local speed control, start/stop, forward/reverse
• 35' remote control, 30' power cord
• Speeds up to 1800 RPM
• 1.5" TC inlet and outlet ports
• Either pipe can be used for suction or discharge
• 30 psi maximum output pressure
• Mounted on a custom stainless steel cart with tool tray and cord hooks
• All components in contact with liquid being pumped are AISI 316 stainless steel
• Sanitary mechanical seal