TCW's SQN series pumps have been our bestselling pump for many years. Their rugged construction and reliability have made them the industry standard for flexible impeller pumps. In fact, many of the SQN pumps we sold decades ago are still in use today and being serviced by us.
Jabsco FIP heads are made of cast and machined AISI 316 stainless steel, not pressed stainless steel like lesser pumps. This means less required maintenance, less wear and tear on impellers, and no leaking.
SQN pumps are self-priming up to -10 feet under dry impeller conditions and up to 20 feet under wet.
The standard impeller is non-toxic Neoprene (fair for ozone), with Nitrile (not for ozone), EPDM and Viton (both good for ozone) available.
• Direct drive without belts, pulleys, or gear reducers for increased reliability
• Precision cast head manufactured from 316 stainless steel
• Variable speed controls in a NEMA 4 enclosure with local speed control, start/stop, forward/reverse
• 35' remote control, 30' power cord
• Speeds up to 1800 RPM
• 2" TC inlet and outlet ports (female pipe thread also available)
• Either pipe can be used for suction or discharge
• 30 psi maximum output pressure
• Mounted on a custom stainless steel cart with tool tray and cord hooks
• All components in contact with liquid being pumped are AISI 316 stainless steel
• Sanitary mechanical seal