Keeps your product quality uniformly high and spares you from the risk and expense of contaminated product and wasted raw materials.
Quality clean in place (CIP) helps keep your product quality uniformly high, and spares you from the risk and expense of contaminated production and wasted raw materials. Benefits & system features of using CIP:
• Automatic temperature control of out going CIP liquid.
• Supervision of return temperature
• Supervision of CIP return flow
• Supervision of conductivity for automatic recovery of lye and acid
• Circulation function can be short-connected to increase circulation and blending efficiency of lye and acid
• Automatic dosing of lye and acid
• In-line heating of CIP solutions
• Frequency-controlled CIP pressure pumps for different capacities
• Recovery of rinse water, reducing fresh water consumption
• Recover milk from water flush mixing phase by conductivity transmitter
• Automatic divert recovered milk to recovery system by measuring conductivity in CIP return line
• Self-cleaning function
• Pipeline with filter to remove foreign particles