The Yampa (named for a northern Colorado wild river) is the world’s only fully automated tabletop canner. It was designed with a small footprint and a customer-configurable options list in mind. A webpage with a video is at http://twinmonkeys.net/yampa/.
The Base System
Our base Yampa canning line is a tabletop canner that occupies a footprint of only 54” x 23” and needs only one operator to produce 1000-1100 cans/hour. It needs only air, 120V power from a standard outlet, CO2, and a beverage.
• Quick and easy changeover between same-diameter can sizes (12oz and 16oz standard, others available upon request)
• Volume flow meters for repeatable, precise fill volumes
• Very low O2 pickup due to . . .
o Pre-fill CO2 purge nozzles
o Lids placed on foam
o Small queue between fill and seam
o Bottom-open fill heads that do not allow air into the tubes between fill cycles
• CIP/SIP for fill lines
• Color touch screen for easy adjustment of system timers and can fill levels
• Washdown compliant sensors, pneumatics, enclosure, and decking
>> 3-head Can CO2 Purge Station
>> 3-head Can Fill Station that includes
o Individual Volumetric Flow Meters for control of fill levels on each fill head
o Foam adjustment for individual tuning of foam levels on each fill head
>> Industrial Seaming Module for consistent, beautiful seams
Although the base system can automate CO2 Purge, Fill, and Seam operations, there are quite a few bolt-on options that can be ordered with the base system or later once economics demand them. Popular options include:
• Automated Lid Dispenser with CO2 Blanket Generator
• Automated can interior rinse (called a C-FAR—can feed automate and rinse—Module)
• Can exterior Rinse/Dry Module
• Affordable depalletizers (semi-automated or fully-automated)
• And many others, depending on customer needs
The Yampa can be automated from depal through rinse, CO2 purge, fill, lid dispense, seam, exterior rinse, and labeling.
Twin Monkeys offers a 1-year warranty, free email/phone support, and free vision seam inspections for all our systems.