This Manitowoc UY-0140A NEO air cooled ice machine combines optimum ice production and user-friendly controls in a space-saving undercounter package! Ideal for making ice in small volume applications or as a supplement to larger ice machines, this unit boasts an ample, 80 lb. capacity bin with an angled door that slides up and out of the way for easy access, and it can produce up to 132 lbs. of half dice cube (3/8" x 1 1/8" x 7/8") ice per day. Intuitive controls and service indicators allow versatile yet hassle-free operation, making it easier to train your staff on the machine. Please consult the Specification Sheet for additional details.
- 80 lbs. of ice storage; up to 132 lbs. of ice production per day
- Simple controls for "Power", "Delay", and "Clean"; delay feature lets you pause the machine for 4, 12, or 24 hours - perfect for slow periods or times when your business is closed
- Indicators for "Bin Full" and "Needs Service"
- Removable, forward sliding bin for easy access to refrigeration components; no need to move machine
- Ergonomic, slide-up angled bin door provides easy visibility and access to ice
- Smooth, sealed food zone with removable water trough, distribution tube, and damper door for fast cleaning
- 6" legs
- NSF, ETL, and CE Listed, AHRI Certified and Energy Star Qualified. Choose voltage, comes with 6' cord and NEMA plug at 120V, power cord only at 208V
Typical lead time
Lead times vary, but we are flexible. Please contact us for further info from time of order