Do most chocolate enrobing machines come equipped with a pump to recirculate the chocolate from the tank to the flow pan?

Add comment

1 answer


The flow pan or curtain is the device that coats the center with chocolate. It must be supplied with tempered chocolate from a tank. The chocolate can be brought to the flow pan by pumps, rotating wheels (discs) or chain systems.
Add comment