How do I know whether I need to purchase "jacketed" wine tank?

Add comment

1 answer


Generally speaking, you should be able to determine if you need a cooling/heating jacket based on the size of your tank.  At more than 1000L, your wine tank should be jacketed to heat/cool the wine inside of it.  At lower than 1000L, the wine tank can be heated and cooled with cooling plates, so it's not necessary to use a cooling jacket (though you could very well use it).
Add comment